South Africa is God‘s local ministry. The Navigators are committed to reaching; discipling and equipping successive generations of young people, young adults, professionals, businesspeople and church members with a view to helping them become active participants in the Great Commission.
We desire to see every student generation have the opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel in all campuses in South Africa.
While every one of our campus is different and unique, there are some things that make our ministries distinctly Navigator. Local staff help lead out in the following areas:
- One-to-one, life-to-life time with students,
- Helping them learn the basics of the Christian life, including:
- how to study and apply the Bible,
- communicate their faith, balance priorities,
- pray, and grow in Christ-like character.
- Small group Bible studies,
- Helping students develop an understanding of Scriptural truth and how to apply it to their daily lives.
- Large group meetings and events aimed to
- strengthen relationships and provide fun and
- challenging social and spiritual growth.
- Conferences, camps, retreats, training programs and short term exposure trips in ministry and other programs where students can get away from the rigors of college life and focus on friendships and spiritual development
We desire to connect and network graduates and young professionals with others who share their vision and equip them to living out a life of discipleship, authenticity and insidership in the real world. We have forums and relationship based contexts that seek to connect these graduates with one another.
Contact us: email@example.com
Church Discipleship Ministry
We envision coming alongside local churches and in partnership helping
Ø Them to intentionally and deliberately make disciples and raise disciplemakers in their own churches.
Ø Their leaders to thinking generationally.
Market Place and other community related Ministry
We mentor, coach and train business and professionals to develop significant lives at home and in business by understanding and applying God honouring principles. This takes the forms of breakfast forums, seminars and conferences.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org